As a Regional Manager:
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of several apartment communities in our portfolio, under the Supervision, Coaching, and Training of our Company Executive team members. You will be responsible for maximizing the potential of the communities and will ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with local, state, federal and equal housing opportunity laws. Reporting and Communicating diligence to owners, owner’s representatives, on-site teams assigned, clients, residents, customers, and vendors.
Respectfully manage to ensure that properties are succeeding in all areas including monthly budgets, our on-site teams are trained, and all following the Chamberlin’s policies and systems.
· Proven ability to hire, train, coach, and motivate employees at all levels
· Previous experience Required as a Regional Manager in Multifamily (Min 2 years of exp.)
· Multifamily experience Required- Minimum of 7 yrs.
· Bachelor’s Degree or comparable industry experience required.
· Certified Property Manager Certification (CPM) preferred
· State of AZ Real Estate License (or in progress of obtaining it)
· Experience in A/B/C properties, Lease-ups, and Renovations
· Keen in the Industry
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Skilled in Customer service and Tenant Relations
· Energetic & Enthusiastic
· Can do Attitude
· Proactive and self-motivated
· Experience in Creative Marketing & Outreach Marketing
· Experience in developing Property Budgets, Proformas
· Strong Financial Acumen
· Experience in achieving the highest possible NOIs
· Skills needed, Strong Leadership Skills, Resourceful, Problem Solver
· Outstanding Written and Communication Skills
· Knowledgeable in Property Management Software/Computer programs AppFolio, and Yardi is a Plus
· Strong organization skills, detail oriented, takes initiative, decision making and sense of urgency
· Ability to work at both the strategic and tactical levels
· Time management skills
· Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
Frequent Traveling is required
Our core values:
- Our community is our strength. That’s why we put people first — whether that means providing wrap-around support to our team or going the extra mile to make our clients feel at home.
- We are here to serve. But it’s more than just what we do. Helping our clients achieve their goals is what’s kept our family business running since 1991
- There’s nothing that can make up for the decades of experience our team brings to the table. Not only does our years’ work in the property management industry set us apart, but it’s also the foundation of who we are.
- We know every relationship is built on trust. That’s why we’re happy to share our past successes with our current and future clients. We know results speak for themselves.
Chamberlin + Associates provides Our Employees with a Very competitive Pay, and Benefits:
- Bonus potential based on portfolio performance
- Benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance: $20,000.00 included Life at No cost to our employees
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- Paid Birthday OFF- We celebrate you!
Chamberlin + Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.