N 35th Ave & Greenway Rd
N 99th Ave & Beardsley Rd
19th Ave & Northern
At Chamberlin + Associates, it’s all about the team. We believe in finding great people with a genuine passion for others. Our company culture is infused with spirit, enthusiasm, and vitality. Our open channels of communication unite our associates and foster inspiration, collaboration and accountability.
Summary of Position:
Build rapport with prospects who visit the community, Address their wants and needs, Build value in the community so that they want to live there. Continually follow up with prospects, future residents and current occupants to ensure occupancy, lease renewals and a positive image of Chamberlin + Associates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the community’s revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying prospective residents, conducting community tours and showing apartment homes, processing applications, credit screening, and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in package, and ensuring a smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
• Stays informed about current market trends, develop and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and follows the community’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy.
• Ensures that the community meets Chamberlin + Associates 5 Priorities and standards by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the community’s maintenance team, merchandising and ensuring physically appealing models and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities.
• Follows-up with future guests and new residents to ensure satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to lease and/or renew.
• Executes activities in support of the community’s lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing residents in advance of move-out dates, and ensuring that lease renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
• Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual.
• Completes various accounting, financial, administrative reports.
• Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational standards, and operational processes related to area of responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to appropriate individual.
• Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Chamberlin + Associates, community, and departmental policies, procedures, and standards by immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment malfunctions, Associate/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or other safety issues to appropriate individual.
• Identifies areas for improvement and offers suggestions and recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within the industry and area of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, research and/or subscribing to the internet or other professional publications, or utilizing other appropriate method to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area of responsibility.
• Ability to keep sensitive information highly confidential at all times.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business is preferred
• High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma is required.
• Minimum of one to two years of experience in leasing, sales, or marketing that demonstrates customer service background sufficient to resolve customer complaints.
• Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment amenities, and answer questions regarding residency. • Proficiency in executing sales skills, such as generating sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects, and closing.
• Literate with computerized financial and word processing software.
• Demonstrated mathematical and analysis skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to complete, understand and interpret financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
• Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing, advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using Craig’s List, Google and other search engines, and navigating the internet and websites.
• Must have a valid state approved driver’s license.
Physical Requirements: This is a position which requires the leasing professional to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs in/around apartment homes, model units, and apartment communities. Finger dexterity is necessary. Attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
• Associates must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes shifts during evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Arrive to work on time.
• Follow directions from a supervisor.
• Interact well with co-workers.
• Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
• Accept constructive criticism. This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour depending on experience!