C+A is looking for an experienced Community Manager for our brand new, beautiful, LEASE-UP property in Flagstaff, AZ!
We offer a great discount on an apartment on-site if you are relocating or would like to live on-site!
• Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
• Ensure the mode/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean work space
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies and procedures.
• Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
• Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
• “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
• Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
• Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
• Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
• Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
• Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
• Organized with attention to detail
• Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role